This is one of my most favorite quick, healthy meals to put together and it only takes minutes! I’ve made this numerous times, and it’s just a skinnier version of the Bonefish Grill version. It’s a pretty popular recipe, but I just want to share for everyone! The serving size is about 4oz of shrimp. I usually just measure mine out with a food scale.
- 2lbs raw peeled and divined shrimp
- 4 Tablespoon Plain Greek Yogurt
- 2 Tablespoons Light Mayonaise
- 3 Tablespoons Sweet Chili Sauce
- 1-1 1/2 Tablespoons Sriracha
- 1/2 Tablespoon Crushed Red Pepper (Optional)
- 2 Tablespoon Chopped Green Onion (To Garnish Also)
All you have to do is mix up all the ingredients in a bowl, cook your shrimp and add to the sauce! If you just want to make one pound of shrimp, cut the recipe in half! I usually mix mine up with some organic brown rice, or you could even serve it over pasta.
I hope you enjoy!