So I know this recipe sounds a little odd, but my goodness is it delicious! When I was pregnant I always craved Big Mac’s from McDonalds. So, I found this healthier version and just had to make it! (Don’t worry no baby number three, yet!) I was really surprised with how similar this bowl tasted compared to the actual sandwich. It’s a must try if you get a craving for a juicy burger!
Note: In my photo’s, I made 4x the amount of the actual recipe! This recipe is the single serving amount.
- 1 1/2 tbsp lite thousand island dressing
- 1 1/2 tsp finely minced onion
- 1/8 tsp granulated white sugar (or a dash of no calorie sweetener!)
- 1/8 tsp white time vinegar
- 3 cups shredded lettuce
- 4oz raw extra-lean ground beef
- 1/3 cups finely chopped onion
- 1/8 tsp garlic powder
- 1/8 tsp onion powder
- Dash of salt and pepper
- 2 tsp yellow mustard
- 2 tbsp shredded reduce fat cheddar cheese
- 3 hamburger dill pickle chips, chopped
- 1 tsp sesame seeds
You can also add tomato, ketchup, and extra mustard if desired!
For the sauce, add all the ingredients into a bowl and mix
Bring a nonstick sprayed skillet to medium-high heat and combine meat, onion, and spices until the meat is thoroughly cooked and onions have softened.
Once cooked through, remove from heat and add mustard to the meat and combine.
Place the shredded lettuce at the bottom of your bowl, add the meat and your toppings and enjoy.
Let me know what you think!