With Easter right around the corner and the first day of spring quickly approaching, I wanted to make something that could relate to both occasions. I have major spring fever. My four year old has been asking for something sweet to eat, so I came across these adorable spring flower chocolate pretzels and I just had to make them! They are the perfect mix of salty and sweet. I could honestly eat the entire batch to myself and both of my kiddo’s loved them! They are only three ingredients and so easy to put together.
It’s the perfect spring treat!
• Pretzel Snaps
• Pastel M&M’s
• White Chocolate Melting Wafers
1. Preheat the oven to 225 degrees
2. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and place the pretzel snaps on the paper topping them with the white chocolate melting wafers
3. Place the pretzel pieces in the oven for only 2-3 minutes. You want to soften the chocolate, not completely melt it.
4. Remove from oven and gently place the M&M’s on the softened white chocolate to form a flower.
5. Let them cool in the refrigerator for a few minutes or until hardened and enjoy!
We love them and already ate just about the whole batch, and they are 100% kid approved! Give them a try! They could be the perfect little treat for Easter Sunday!